A glimpse into the life and times of Julia. Loving, learning and growing my way through it all.





Friday, April 27, 2012

Say Cheese-Rewind to January

I haven't posted any Iphone picurtures in a while.
Like I said, I've been busy.
I thought I would go back to the beginning of the year and share some of my favourite pictures.
 Visiting with the Evans girls in Oakville. Going for a walk in the park so you gotta bring your babies!
 I always get so excited when I see the food drive baskets in our local Starbucks stores!
 Picking a new winter hat. Option #1. (Winner)
 Option #2.
 Me and Flowie in NY to celebrate Grammie's 90th birthday. We got in big trouble for driving in a snow storm. Heh heh.
 Ice fishing with the cousins on Pleasant Lake. My favourite place in the whole world.
 All suited up for a big YSM event. Ready to take over the world!
 Meeting the amazing Gordon Pinsent at a YSM video shoot for Coldest Night of the Year.
 Toronto Actor, Ennis Esmer lends his talent to our cause. He's one funny guy!
 The first flowers Mr.Wonderful gave me! So beautiful.
 The second flowers Mr.Wonderful gave me. A dozen pink roses delivered to my office.
Is he a keeper or what?
 Meeting Mr.Wonderful's family for the first time at a Chinese banquet. Complete with Chinese Karaoke. Wow.
 On the radio promoting Coldest Night of the Year. Mom always said I had a face for radio!
 Super cute sweater that I got from the Nathalie-Roze & Co. Uber-Swap.
Starbucks. All in a day's work in the land of Julia!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment